FBI Virus Removal
The FBI virus is a nasty virus that claims that the federal government has taken control of the computer because it has been linked to illegal activity. It controls the computer's web camera and makes it look like an image of the user is being streamed to the government.
It is a tricky malware that usually gets inside its target system unnoticed. This FBI virus infection presents about itself for the victim as 'The FBI Federal Bureau Investigation' alert, insistently claiming that your PC is blocked because of the Copyright Law violation. Once the program is installed, you will notice false error messages and security warnings on the infected PC.
A common way to detect that the virus has infected your system is if you find your system blocked by a program that claims you have been illegally using copyrighted content, viewing or distributing pornographic content and spreading malware to other computers. This virus enters inside your computer through security vulnerabilities found when user visits the infected websites or downloads any infected files. It has been concluded, however, that the virus enters computers with the help of Trojan horses. It sneaks without being noticed and compromises the system. It is often transferred together with illegal or free downloads, as well as fake and malicious software and updates. It modifies the computer’s registry and thus makes it impossible for the user to access any documents or files on their PC. Moreover, the user cannot start any programs or system features to disable the message or remove it from the Desktop.
The main target of the virus is financial gain. It makes the user believe he has to pay a fine of $200 to unlock his machine within the next 72 hours or be "prosecuted". Many users have been misled into and threatened to be arrested if the money is not paid in due course. This fake message tricks you into believing that MoneyPak is a reliable online payment system. This online payment method is often associated with hackers and their fraudulent plans. When you submit any personal or financial details to this scam message, they are immediately provided to cyber criminals who will be able to use them for their malicious plans. This opens the door to a complete deletion of your funds from your bank account.
Here is what the false message says:
- Your computer has been locked!
- This operating system is locked due to the violation of the federal laws of the United States of America! (Article 1, Section 8, Clause 8; Article 202; Article 210 of the Criminal Code of U.S.A provides for a deprivation of liberty for four to twelve years.)
- Your IP address was used to visit websites containing pornography, child pornography, zoophilia and child abuse. Your computer also contains video files with pornographic content, elements of violence and child pornography!
- The computer lock is aimed to stop your illegal activity.
- To unlock the computer you are obliged to pay a fine of $200.
- You have 72 hours to pay the fine, otherwise you will be arrested.
- You must pay the fine through MoneyPak
Our virus removal specialists are available 24x7 to assist you in a situation like this. We will scan your computer and laptops online, finding instant solutions to cure your infected PC. These threats are upgraded and improvised every day, and the newer versions become menacingly harmful, tricky and supersede the malicious properties of its predecessors. At Jupiter Support, our virus experts remotely diagnose, detect and remove virus from all brand PCs and laptops and provide you online training on how to remain secure from any future virus threats.
Here are some of the services that are included with our virus removal services:
- Install Anti-Virus software
- Scan hard drives for all forms of Malware.
- Remove Trojan horses and Rootkits.
- Delete viruses and repair infected system files.
- Clean pc from spam
- Install Windows latest security updates
- Delete unwanted cookie files
- Remove files from temp folders
- Optimize system performance
- Improve your computer's efficiency through Preventative Maintenance
Why Jupiter Support?
Unlike other companies, we put ourselves in the customer's shoes. We've once been there and know what it's like to be overwhelmed with technology and its stumbling blocks.
Read more »
We promise to deal with your problem on a one-on-one basis and give you the time, attention and quality service you deserve. We own up to our responsibilities and take it upon ourselves to make sure your problem is answered with the care it needs. Your failure is our failure, and in the rare event, we are unable to resolve your concerns, you don't pay.
Here’s a look at some of the Viruses and Spyware we’ve removed:
System Restore Virus, XP Home Security 2012, Win 7 Home Security 2012, Security Tool, Windows Police Pro, Windows PC Defender, Personal AntiVirus 2009, Personal Security Pro, AntiVirus 2009, Anti spyware, Google redirect Virus, Antivirus System Pro, Antivirus Live, Internet Security 2010, Alpha Antivirus, XP Security Tool and more...
About Jupiter Support
At Jupiter Support, we are committed to quality service. We are driven by our customers who give us every reason to provide the very best in technical solutions.
Read more »
We understand the need to keep up with technology and its incessant predicaments, giving us yet another reason to deliver IMMEDIATE solutions in every area revolving around your computer, network and gadget needs.
Our goal and promise is to provide stress-free solutions that are long-lasting and that keep millions of digitally dependent computer users and small businesses protected and productive at all times. We are confident that you will be more than satisfied with the services our technical experts provide. Through our No Fix, No Pay policy, we fulfil that promise! In the rare event, we are unable to resolve your concerns, you owe us nothing!
Moreover, you only need to pay $0.4 per day (view Jupiter Support pricing plans) to continue as a paid subscriber. You can send UNLIMITED requests to our technical experts, from any location at any time.
Why not sign up now for professional services GUARANTEED!
- Fast, affordable, effective and more convenient than in-store repair or phone repair
- Unlimited 24/7 online tech support; no appointment or waiting necessary
- Trusted lab-tested tools used for our remote session via chat
- Over 98% satisfied customers from around the world rate Jupiter Support as # 1 in online tech support
No risk and cost-effective: complete tech support are covered at $0.4 per day and supported by our money-back guarantee